Scope of D.ESCAL8TM Work
Whichever D.ESCAL8TM course is suitable for you or your organisation the philosophy, compassion, respect and dignity of the content delivery remain at the highest standard underpinned by positive behaviour support.
Our courses and workshops are constantly under review and evolve to incorporate the latest best practice, research and legislation.
Commissioned courses and workshops are designed to be bespoke to your organisation’s particular needs after a comprehensive training needs analysis.
DESCAL8TM have over two decades experience of delivering this type of training for a number of fields of human interaction, covering every aspect of an individual's care within -
- Learning Disability / Intellectual Disability
- Autism Services
- Mental Health Services
- Acquired Brain Injury Services
- Special Educational Needs
- Pupil Referral Units
- Mainstream Education
- Secure Settings
- Older Adults Services (including Dementia)
- Young People’s Services
- Family Carer Support
- Foster Care Schemes
- Shared Lives Schemes
- Community Services, such as chemists, GP and dental surgeries
DESCAL8TM work in all of these areas of care with adults, young people and children.
We are also pleased to offer -
- 1 & 2 day Bespoke Courses
- Individualised Support & Consultancy
- Introductory & Advanced courses
- Bespoke Consultancy
- providing you with an engaging and memorable bespoke workshop for all types of educational setting
- for those caring for people who may have a mental health diagnosis as well as a learning disability or autism